Wednesday, April 29, 2009

School days

Cooper loves daycare. He loves his teachers and apparently he has "friends". Who knew a 5 month old could have friends? I dropped Cooper off at school on Monday because Eddie wasn't feeling that good. So I take Cooper in, drop his bag off, put his bottles away and in comes Ms. Ne Ne to come and get Cooper. She says to him, Cooper let's go see your friend, she's been waiting for you to cheer her up. She takes him over to the little girl that is sitting in a play seat and puts him in a play seat right in front of her. Wouldn't you know it that I look over at him to say bye and they are holding hands! HAH! The little girl was upset when we walked in, but as soon as Cooper sat next to her to play she was fine. I must say Cooper does have a way of making people (me mostly) feel happy just by looking at him. Let's be honest the boy is cute, who doesn't smile when they look at pictures of the little man smiling?

On Tuesday when Eddie dropped him off, they told him, oh we are going to spend some time outside today. I am thinking thank goodness its them doing that. I mean really can you imagine taking 10 babies outside even with 3 adults? God bless those ladies. Well, when I went in to pick him up the classroom was empty and there I see them outside enjoying the weather. All the other babies are going wild not Cooper. He's laid back in a bouncy seat soaking it all in. I have to tell you I was pretty darn jealous that it wasn't me laid out in a comfy seat enjoying the sunshine.

That's all for our major stories so far. Oh wanted to tell you all (because I am sure you were wondering) that Cooper does in fact like carrots. He will eat them up now! We are starting on the green vegetables next. I have a feeling that is going to be trouble. As many of you know Eddie didn't eat many green vegetables before I came along (can I take credit for that?). I look at Cooper and his reactions to things sometimes and think this is Eddie in miniature form. I think I am in for trouble....
Here are a few pictures that they have taken of Cooper at school a little while ago. Are you smiling yet?






No comments:

Post a Comment