Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Picnic with Cooper

Cooper's school had a picnic today for all the parents and kids to attend. Eddie and I went to pick Cooper up and take him upstairs to the gym where the picnic was being held. Thank goodness it was inside. It was pretty windy and chilly today! So we walk into the gym and they have a DJ playing music and kids running around everywhere. We had a great time. Cooper just laughed and played while staring at all the other children running around. And we discovered that EVERYONE knows Cooper. All the parents from his class know him, the assistant director from the school came up and told me how happy of a baby Cooper is. Look at our little man! All in all we had a great time playing with Cooper for an hour. Now it is official...I haven't gotten this mom thing down. I left our camera at home. I felt like a terrible mommy today. All the other parents are taking pictures and they we were no camera. Good thing Cooper is too little to be disappointed in me just yet! So I have no pictures to show from our fun afternoon. Next time I will not forget the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment