Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Eddie and Cooper adventures

As many of you may know, Eddie gets Cooper ready for school in the morning and takes him to school. So I am sure there are many little stories that I don't hear about, but Eddie told me this one about this morning that was so funny I had to share....

Cooper wouldn't stop rolling over while we were trying to get dressed. He rolled over and grabbed the remote, then put it in front of his face, then he tried to put it in his mouth, but it was a little heavy, so it kind of bumped him in the face (nothing hard, just funny). He looked at it so funny. So I took it from him and laid it on the bed above his head, he immediately rolled over and tried to grab it again.

He thinks he wanted to change the channel. hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment