Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow, snow, well...Ice











It's so pretty looking out my window right now. White all around. Looks like snow, but oh wait not so much. It's ice. Just imagine stepping out your front door on a sheet of ice. Lovely. But of course we had to take Coop out to experience it. The last time it "snowed" I was still at home with him on maternity leave. So he probably doesn't remember (or he might - he's pretty smart.) So we bundled him up and took him out. He was so confused. I mean he was out there yesterday with green grass, now all was white. He wasn't a big fan. It was COLD! His little nose got red immediately. He walked around a bit and when we (really I mean me) couldn't feel our fingers anymore, I decided it was time to go in. And so, our adventures in the snow lasted a whopping 5 minutes (maybe). I did get some cute pics though. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment