Friday, January 22, 2010

Catch Up

Well, work has been crazy. But I have a big following (aka J) that has been wondering where my updates have been. Here is what Cooper has been up to...

He is talking so much more now. He can say Yes and shake his head (see post below in the video - adorable). He also can wave and blow kisses real well. Also, his teach claims he can say "One, two" as he counts the steps at school. Got to be honest, I have yet to hear it...make your own call. However, I will say he is trying to use his words alot more now than before. Also, we had to get our second haircut because this boy's hair was out of control. I will have to get E to update you on what he has been up to the past few weeks because he has been primary care giver lately.

OHHH almost forgot to mention. On MLK day, Papa Bruce and Reid came up to watch Cooper because we had to both work. Cooper had a blast. He can't wait to see you guys again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment