Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Week Continued....

Do you agree? Those pictures - are they not the cutest?

So Wednesday we headed down to Vero in the car. Cooper was great! He slept, watched DVDs, played, ate....Let's expand on the DVD situation. Cooper loves to watch movies in the car. Not just any movie, Barney. Yes, you read that right. We listened to his favorite Barney video for probably 4 hours on that car ride. But hey, Barney vs. crying baby - Barney wins everytime.

And I know you are all curious - yes Eddie and I both know every single word to every Barney song (and the dance moves to match). I know you are laughing right now because you are picturing the three of us in the car singing and dancing to Barney.
Christmas Eve Eddie, Cooper, PopPop and I went to the early service at church. Cooper had a great time. This is because he ran up and down the hallway the entire time. I probably should have first told you the church was so packed we couldn't sit in the church we had to sit in extra seating outside the chapel. He had a blast. I did make him come and sing Silent Night with us. He loved the candles. Then we went back to MomMom and PopPop's for Christmas Eve dinner - and then bed to get ready for Santa!
Here we are before church - I know doesn't Coop look thrilled?!

No comments:

Post a Comment