Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Week

Ok so where was I....Last time I left you we were celebrating the holiday in Ware Shoals. After that we came back to Charlotte for a little work and to prepare for our trip back down to Vero for Christmas. We still had lots of Christmas shopping to do - must get better at this for next year. I now understand why my sister got up so early the day after Thanksgiving - shopping the week of Christmas is NOT fun. (and I love to shop - sigh)

We were set to drive down to Vero starting really early Wednesday morning. But Santa must have gotten my letter because he visited our home in Charlotte early! Cooper is now the proud owner of his first house. Take a look...



He loved everything about this playhouse - the door, the slide, the phone, the seats on the inside - EVERYTHING! His face says it all don't you think?

Now I must say I was NOT in the Christmas spirit before, but when I saw him light up it all came to me. Although this was not his 1st Christmas, it was his first Christmas that he could actually PLAY with his toys. Oh Cooper - you make it all worth it.
I have more to post, but I think these pictures serve as enough for this one...I will post more later. Look at that face! So in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment