Friday, August 21, 2009

Cooper Updates

I haven't posted in awhile because my camera's batteries need to be replaced. These batteries I swear have to be replaced every week. I will buy some this weekend and update the blog with some new pictures of our Little Cooper.



I will update you all on what Cooper has been doing lately. He has learned how to play peek-a-boo. It is hilarious! He just laughs the entire time. All I have to say now is, "Where's Cooper?" and he will grab a towel or blanket and cover his face. It is too cute for words. I have tried to catch on the camera, but again stupid batteries!



The other update is that Cooper is moving up to the next class at school. Yes, that means that Cooper will not be in the baby room anymore. It makes me teary just thinking about it. He will now be a "Frisky Frog" and no longer just a "Tadpole". My little baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment