Sunday, June 14, 2009

What a cute little man!


Do I even need to explain the video? He is just adorable and wonderful. He is really getting better at actually crawling instead of doing the worm. I haven't gotten a good video of it yet, but I will. We have two bottom teeth that are about to break through. Needless to say we have had a cranky baby around here all afternoon. He didn't sleep well last night, but I think his poor teeth were just hurting. I am going to try and go to bed early tonight because I have a feeling its going to be a long night. I will leave you with a few cute pictures of him that we have taken this weekend. Check out his cute little shoes in the one of him drinking out of a sippy cup.




He's discovered he can put his feet in his mouth!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until we can play together.

    Love your cousin, Jackson

    ReplyDelete