Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh the happy baby...

We went to church yesterday and Cooper had to go to nursery. (Yes, we had to start sending him to nursery - he loves to talk and crawl and well you can't do that in church.) When we went to go pick him up I couldn't find him. I kept looking around the whole room and started to have a little panic attack. They must have saw the sheer terror in my face because they all said at once, who are you looking for. I responded back quickly, Cooper - he has palm tree pants on. They replied, "Oh the happy baby!" There he was crawling behind a chair. Oh Cooper, yes you are the happy baby.

Here are a few pictures from tonight. I was getting dinner ready and Eddie calls out to me to hurry up and come look. Here is what I found:








No comments:

Post a Comment