Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

It was the first Father's day at our house. So of course I had to take a picture of the baby with his Daddy today. We had a great relaxing day. Cooper was sure to call out for his dad all day with "Dada, dada, dada" all day. (Keep in mind that's all he ever says, I really don't think he is referring to his dad, but shhhh don't tell him that.) It's sweet nonetheless. Eddie is a great dad and Cooper is very lucky to have him. We are both lucky to him. We love you!

Here are a few pictures from today:



In addition to celebrating Dad today, we let Cooper try a teething biscuit. In case I forgot to tell you guys, Cooper had a tooth pop through. One of his bottom teeth popped through at the end of last week. (no wonder why he wasn't sleeping too great -in addition to pink eye, ear infection, etc.) Anyways, back to it - teething biscuit. He loved it! Take a look at the pictures and the video. Now the video I thought was just cute - so I thought I would share with all of you!







No comments:

Post a Comment