Wednesday, February 9, 2011

He's a talker

My boy - he's started to become a talker. I (no shock to most of you) am a talker. My husband can be, but compared to me, not so much. (It's probably why we work! hah!) So I kept wondering, will Cooper be a talker? So on to my point...this morning I had to take Coop to school. He was watching Mickey Mouse and all of a sudden he just started chatting with me. Hey Mommy - Donald Duck is playing. Mommy look at that truck. Mommy give me some juice. I would ask him, Cooper what are they doing now and he would just describe it to me. Can I tell you how many times I would ask him and he would just ignore? I think the talkative genes are coming out in him. Cute right?

Oh in case you were wondering, Libby apparently bit Coop again today. Interesting that it happened after bath time on our way to bed. Crazy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment