Saturday, February 12, 2011

2nd Birthday Pictures

So a recap of his 2nd birthday (and yes I realize now that it was 3 months ago).
Cooper again had 3 birthday parties.

1st bday party was at school on his actual birthday. Now if you know me you know that I do not believe in working or going to school on your birthday. However, my husband (who will never live this down) told me Cooper would like to go to school to have a bday party on his real birthday. I knew better, but I gave in. How awful is it that my boy turned two and I only spent a few hours with him. Don't worry Cooper, you will never have to go to school on your birthday again. (unless of course you yourself tell me you want to) The 2nd party was at home that night with his favorite dinner (chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes and cupcakes!). Cooper had so much fun blowing out the candles. We had to redo it 3 times! The last birthday party was after Thanksgiving. Both grandparents came in to town to spend the day with him. You know he loved all that attention. He hated to see them go. Here are all three parties in pictures....











No comments:

Post a Comment