Sunday, February 20, 2011

A conversation with Cooper



Cooper - he is a piece of work. For example, I went in to get him up on Friday morning.I say Good Morning Cooper! He responds, "Hey Babe." Hilarious. I figured I could try and write down all the funny things or just try and catch them on camera. I ended up doing both in this post. I still think you will enjoy.

Some funny comments he has been saying:
1. Not nice Daddy.
2. Let's watch Mickey Mouse, k.
3. Hey Babe.
4. What's that Mommy?
5. I ride in Mommy's car today, k?
6. Love that money.
7. That's terrible.
8. In response to "how do you hit'em?" - "long and straight" or "where do we hit'em?" "fairways and greens"
9. I play golf. 10. Ashley take my phone. (referring to a little girl in his class.)

There are so many more so we will continue to keep track. He's a funny little man.

Oh! And an update on the boo boo - we have been a week folks! No paci. Could it be? Is the paci gone? Amazing - he's been really really good. We only had one night that we gave in at like 2am. (wouldn't you???) Isn't it crazy - he's growing up. Next up big boy bed. I just am not ready. I am sure he is, but this mommy is not. So we will wait....until then Have a great week! If you need a laugh take a look at this video. Just a warning its a bit long.

No comments:

Post a Comment