Saturday, February 12, 2011

Are you so proud?

All those pics that I promised have actually been posted!!! Well, I am proud.
I guess I should tell you I am proud more so of my boy. We are trying to get rid of "boo boo" or paci as most people know it. It pulls at my heart strings to take it from him. I mean it is his favorite thing and I am just taking it from me. We have cut the tips of them and he officially just went down for his first nap without boo boo. (Before you think, wow she must be good - he cried for a straight 30 minutes). Heart breaking right? Next up...big boy bed. First, lets see if we can make it a full week with no boo boo. I mean could you imagine - no boo boo AND a new bed. Wow I would not be sleeping for a week!

Well we are off. Tonight E and I are going out to dinner and a movie and Cooper is going to school for the night. I'm sure he will be mad at us. Hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment