Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Potty Training

So each day I realize being a parent is really hard. Each day is harder than the previous one. Don't get me wrong - it's the greatest thing in the world. It's just hard. Potty training and I have been butting heads for weeks now - and I am losing people. Outside of the fact I may have the most stubborn child. We did awesome all weekend. No meltdowns, no tantrums when I asked him to go, he just did. We gave treats, we did the peepee dance, we celebrated. And he did great all weekend - no accidents during the day. Then came school on Monday. He did great - no accidents - but that was because he held it ALL DAY LONG! The second we walked in the house he went on the potty. He said (and told his teachers) "I go to the potty at home." Seriously can something be easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment