Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fail...

Eddie and I have been starting our morning conversations like this...
"When is this phase going to end?"
"I feel like a big failure, how about you?"
"Take a deep breath."

I don't know how many times I have said this, but I wanted to document it so when I look back and say oh it wasn't that hard I am reminded. Parenting is HARD. We fail at it every day. It also makes you appreciate your parents more. How on earth did my mom and dad deal with all my whining and remain sane?

Cooper is a very strong willed boy. For example, he refuses to go peepee on the potty at school because he says, "I go at home." This is all a big challenge. I hope when we look back and think about these days we remember not that we felt like failures, but that he was so darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment