Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Recap

We had a very busy weekend in the Holland household. We traveled down to SC for Reid's 9th birthday party. Cooper did great on the trip and really was a great baby the whole time. We really are very lucky to have such an easy going baby. I haven't quite figured out who he gets that from. I don't think anyone looks at Eddie or I and says oh there are two easy going people. Poppa Bruce took some pictures and I will have to post once I get them. Just a clue of what they are....think adorable baby!

On Sunday we had a cookout with some friends and Cooper had a ball. So much attention was directed all at him and he loved it. Cooper showed them his new "tricks" as Eddie likes to say. He a few new ones. One he has started clapping! It is so cute. I don't think he understands when you clap or why he is clapping, but he can still do it! Also, he is starting to be able to stand on his own for a few seconds. He is not too far away from taking some step. Gosh I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I will leave you with a video of our little man showing his "trick" of standing up. Hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment