Friday, May 29, 2009

Shhhh we skipped school today...

We did. All three of us stayed home today to celebrate my 29th birthday. (Wow I said it, I am 29 years old now - eek!) And what a great day it was. I woke up to beautiful flowers from the boys along with cards. The weather was beautiful so we all took a long walk outside. Then we went to mall to get my birthday present, some brand new sandals. They are so pretty if I must say so myself. Then we came home and had a great dinner all together. At the end of it, I looked at Eddie and Cooper and just thought what a wonderful birthday it was spending time with them. Cooper has changed everything about our life, but it is so much better than I could have ever imagined. Last year at this time Cooper was still rolling around in my tummy and now he is rolling around in his crib (as I type actually). What an amazing and wonderful year. My 29th birthday has been great!

1 comment: