Monday, May 18, 2009

Cooper is 6 months old!

I can't believe it. He is 6 months old. 6 short months ago we heard him cry for the first time. What an amazing experience. I wish I had words that could describe it, but there are none that would do it justice. I just remember looking up at Eddie and him saying to me, "There he is!" And me immediately saying go check on him. Funny how those words have been said everyday since then! haha!

I will try not to be so sappy now...

Cooper is doing all the things a 6 month old should - drooling, putting everything he can pick up in his mouth, and yes drooling some more. He is also sitting up pretty well on his own. That head topples him over sometimes, but he is pretty darn resilient! Poppa Bruce would be proud - Cooper has great hand-eye coordination. Future baseball player possibly?

The past week or so Cooper has had some trouble sleeping. Before this, he was sleeping until we would wake him up. Apparently that has ended. We are not sure what is going on with him. Could be a growth spurt, his teeth, his cough, separation anxiety.Who knows? All I know is he needs to go back to us having to go wake him up!

I will add his 6 month pictures that we took on Saturday later tonight when I get them uploaded. Until then, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment