Friday, May 21, 2010

18 Month Old Check Up

Well doctor confirmed it....we have a great baby on our hands. Here's his stats...

28 lbs - 75% Weight
33.25" - 75% Height
19in - 70% Head Circumference (proves out he does not and will not have as big of head as his dad. whew!)

He did great except when the nurse or doctor wanted to touch him. After the nurse measured his height (picture kicking screaming toddler - I am not so sure the measurement is accurate but I digress), Cooper was so over it he just looked at the nurse and said bye bye and started waving for her to go away. HAHAHA. Seriously I couldn't stop laughing. He did the same thing with the doctor. Basically he was just like I am done with you people bye bye! What a smart kid!

Cooper has also started jumping and both feet come off the ground. Apparently this normally doesn't start to happen until 2 or after. Again he's advanced people - proud mommy here.

Now I am off to beach with some girlfriends to celebrate...what you ask - turning an age I don't wish to share :-)

Here's some cute pictures of the little man taken with my cell phone in the car. So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment